Vitamin B12 Tablets (120 Tablets)
High potency raspberry-flavoured chewable tablet containing 1000mcg of methylcobalamin, for mental wellbeing, energy production & reduction of tiredness
Read about the importance of vitamin B12, the best sources, along with signs of deficiency & the most effective way to correct a vitamin B12 deficiency.
Find out more about B12 injections, supplements & food sources. Vitamin B12 is needed in smaller amounts than other vitamins but is still very important...
- Provides a therapeutic dose of 1000µg per chewable (sublingual) tablet.
- Sublingual means it is suitable for those with absorption issues, as it bypasses the digestive tract.
- Made without animal-sourced ingredients; a suitable supplement for vegans and vegetarians.
- Provided in the most bio-active and absorbable form of methylcobalamin.
- Methylcobalamin is the active form and is required for methylation.
- Methylation reactions occur in every cell in the body and are required for many different processes.
- Often vegan and vegetarian diets can be low in B12 from dietary sources.
- Vitamin B12 contributes to a healthy functioning nervous system, homocysteine metabolism and energy production.
|Each tablet typically contains:||% NRV*|
|Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin)||1000µg||40000|
* NRV is the Nutrient Reference Value
Red beet powder
Why choose Nutri Advanced Vitamin B12 Tablets?
Provided in a unique pleasant-tasting chewable form, as methylcobalamin (the activated form), removing the need for conversion in the body which some people may struggle to do.
Delicious raspberry flavour.
What are the benefits of Vitamin B12?
Vitamin B12 plays a key role in energy-yielding metabolism and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Vitamin B12 is essential for the normal functioning of the nervous system.
B12 helps to break homocysteine down into methionine effectively, a process known as methylation.
Vitamin B12 is necessary for the formation of normal red blood cells.
Supplemental vitamin B12 is advisable for most vegans and vegetarians as B12 is mainly found in foods of animal origin such as dairy, eggs, meat, poultry and fish.
Who should take Vitamin B12?
Those who may benefit from taking vitamin B12 include older people, vegetarians and vegans; also those who are anaemic, those who take medications that deplete B12, and people who have compromised digestive function that may affect their absorption of B12 such as with history of intestinal surgery.
Why is this form of vitamin B12 superior to others?
Methylcobalamin is the activated form of B12, removing the need for conversion in the body which some people struggle to do due to genetic predisposition or absorption issues.
Product code: 4404
Orders placed by 2pm Monday-Friday will be despatched the same working day.
Free An Post Delivery on all orders.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
If pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner before using this product.
This product is hypoallergenic / does not contain any of the 14 major allergens listed in Annex II (1169/2011) of the EU Food Information for Consumers Regulation.
Chew or swallow 1 tablet daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Can tablet be split into a smaller size?
Yes. A pill cutter may be required.
Nutri Advanced supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Results may vary between individuals.