Vitamin A Drops
Vitamin A Drops provides an easy, convenient and hassle-free way to optimise your vitamin A intake, which supports the skin, vision and a healthy immune system.
- 5000iu (1500mcg) per single drop to support healthy skin, vision and immunity
- Single drop dosage allows you to increase or decrease the dosage as required
- Provided in an MCT base, a triglyceride which makes absorption of this fat-soluble vitamin easy
- Pleasant blackcurrant flavour makes our formula easy to take
- Allergen-free and suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Retinol form of vitamin A. Usually found in animal source foods, our supplemental form is suitable for vegans.
- Can be taken sublingually (under the tongue). When taken sublingually, it is absorbed directly into the bloodstream and bypasses the digestive system, which may benefit those with digestive or malabsorption issues.
|Each drop typically contains:||% NRV*|
|Vitamin A (retinol palmitate) (5000iu)||1500µg||187.5|
* NRV is the Nutrient Reference Value
Vitamin A Drops provide 5000iu (1500mcg) vitamin A as retinol per drop, to support healthy vision, a balanced immune system and healthy skin. Vitamin A is also needed for healthy mucous membranes. Mucuous membranes line various parts of our body including inside the nose, mouth, stomach and intestines, helping to prevent harmful pathogens from entering the body. Vitamin A is also important for healthy thyroid function.
Why choose our Vitamin A Drops?
Our Vitamin A Drops is the latest liquid formula to be introduced into the Nutri Advanced range, joining Vitamin D3 Drops, Vitamin D3 with K2, and our new Vitamin K2 Liquid. Providing 5000iu vitamin A as retinol per drop, this product provides a high dose in a single drop, making it a really convenient way to increase your vitamin A intake. With a tasty yet subtle blackcurrant flavour, our product is easy to take, unlike some other vitamin A products which can have an unpleasant taste. Fat-soluble vitamin A needs to be taken with food or drinks containing fat in order for our bodies to absorb it well, so we've provided ours in a base of MCT oil, meaning you will absorb it well and can take it whenever it's convenient.
Who is it suitable for?
Vitamin A Drops can be taken by anyone wishing to optimise their vitamin A intake, but particularly by those who wish to support healthy skin, healthy vision or a healthy immune system. Vitamin A is important for a balanced immune system and therefore can be taken by those with an overactive immune system, as well as those wishing to support their immune systems, for example during the winter months.
Product Code: 3409
Orders placed by 2pm Monday-Friday will be despatched the same working day.
Free An Post Delivery on all orders.
If taking medication or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner before taking this product. Not suitable during pregnancy. This product contains vitamin A. Do not exceed 750µg of vitamin A (as retinol) per day if pregnant or likely to become pregnant except on the advice of a doctor or antenatal clinic.
This product is hypoallergenic / does not contain any of the 14 major allergens listed in Annex II (1169/2011) of the EU Food Information for Consumers Regulation.
1 drop daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner. Can be taken direct or added to a drink.
Nutri Advanced supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Results may vary between individuals.