Vitamin A Drops
Vitamin A Drops provides an easy, convenient and hassle-free way to optimise your vitamin A intake, which supports the skin, vision and a healthy immune system.
1 drop daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner. Can be taken direct or added to a drink.
- 5000iu (1500mcg) per single drop to support healthy skin, vision and immunity
- Single drop dosage allows you to increase or decrease the dosage as required
- Provided in an MCT base, a triglyceride which makes absorption of this fat-soluble vitamin easy
- Pleasant blackcurrant flavour makes our formula easy to take
- Allergen-free and suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Retinol form of vitamin A. Usually found in animal source foods, our supplemental form is suitable for vegans.
- Can be taken sublingually (under the tongue). When taken sublingually, it is absorbed directly into the bloodstream and bypasses the digestive system, which may benefit those with digestive or malabsorption issues.
|Each drop typically contains:||% NRV*|
|Vitamin A (retinol palmitate) (5000iu)||1500µg||187.5|
* NRV is the Nutrient Reference Value
If taking medication or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner before taking this product. Not suitable during pregnancy. This product contains vitamin A. Do not exceed 750µg of vitamin A (as retinol) per day if pregnant or likely to become pregnant except on the advice of a doctor or antenatal clinic.
This product is hypoallergenic / does not contain any of the 14 major allergens listed in Annex II (1169/2011) of the EU Food Information for Consumers Regulation.
Nutri Advanced supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Results may vary between individuals.