Ultra Probioplex™ Duo 30 Probiotic Capsules
4 strains of live bacteria plus Saccharomyces boulardii, blackberry fruit extract and vitamin D - ideal for use during or post- antibiotic use to support normal bowel movements
1-2 capsules daily, or as directed.
For children 3 - 12 years 1 capsules a day is recommended.
Can capsule be opened and sprinkled onto food?
Are there any side effects from taking probiotics?
You may experience a change in bowel function/habits for a few days which may present as a gurgling/wind/change in bowel frequency. This is perfectly natural with taking any probiotic and will generally settle down after a week or so. Reducing the dosage may help alleviate this.
- 8.5 billion live bacteria blend and 6 billion Saccharomyces boulardii (a non-pathogenic yeast).
- Live bacteria strains include L. acidophilus, L. paracasei, B. lactis Bi-04 and B. lactis Bi-07.
- Blackberry fruit and leaf extract to support digestive comfort.
- Ideal for use during or post-antibiotics to support balanced gut microbiome.
- Travel friendly, no refrigeration needed.
- Guaranteed number of live bacteria until expiry date.
- Vitamin D3 to support a healthy immune system, teeth, bones and muscle function.
- Preferred D3 form of vitamin D - the same form as the body naturally produces in response to sunlight.
|Each capsule typically contains:||% NRV*|
|Blend of live bacteria:||8.5 billion live organisms**||✝|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus NCFM®||✝|
|Lactobacillus paracasei Lpc-37||✝|
|Bifidobacterium lactis Bi-04||✝|
|Bifidobacterium lactis Bi-07®||✝|
|Saccharomyces boulardii||6 billion live organisms||✝|
|Blackberry fruit and leaf extract
(Rubus fructicosus L.)
|Vitamin D (cholecalciferol) (50iu)||1.25 μg||25|
**The exclusive ProtectAir™ production technology was specially developed by Metagenics. It guarantees the number of live bacteria and their quality until the end of the best-before date when stored at room temperature.
* NRV is the Nutrient Reference Value
✝ NRV not yet established
Capsule: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose
Suitable for adults and children from the age of 3 years - see dosages information.
It is particularly well-suited for during and after antibiotic use, or for those who are travelling.
Suitable for vegetarians and those who are dairy-free.
The vitamin D3 in this product is from lanolin – a vegetarian source of vitamin D3.
Not suitable for patients with a central venous catheter, critically ill patients or for patients with weakened immune function (immunocompromised).
This product is hypoallergenic / does not contain any of the 14 major allergens listed in Annex II (1169/2011) of the EU Food Information for Consumers Regulation.
Nutri Advanced supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Results may vary between individuals.