1 tablet daily with food, or as directed.
Can tablet be split into a smaller size?
Yes. A pill cutter may be required.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal protein and glycogen metabolism.
- Vitamin B6 supports normal psychological function.
- Vitamin B6 supports the normal function of the nervous system.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity.
- Vitamin B6 is involved in normal red blood cell formation.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to energy-yielding metabolism, and supports the reduction of tiredness & fatigue.
Each tablet typically contains
* NRV is the Nutrient Reference Value
Suitable for both vegetarians and vegans.
If pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any kind of medication or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner before using this produc
This product is hypoallergenic / does not contain any of the 14 major allergens listed in Annex II (1169/2011) of the EU Food Information for Consumers Regulation.
Nutri Advanced supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Results may vary between individuals.