Guide for Use - UltraClear Plus pH™
What is UltraClear Plus pH™?
UltraClear Plus pH™ is a nutritional food supplement designed to support healthy energy production and detoxification. UltraClear Plus pH™ provides a comprehensive range of nutrients scientifically formulated to nutritionally support the liver and its metabolic pathways so that toxins may be more effectively removed from the body. By using UltraClear Plus pH™ as detailed in this easy-to-use guide you may notice improvements in your overall health and wellbeing over time.
How do I take UltraClear Plus pH™?
Because of the large and comprehensive range of nutrients UltraClear Plus pH™ is taken in the form of a convenient drink or shake. Mix 2 scoops (unless advised otherwise by your health professional) of UltraClear Plus pH™ with approximately 250ml of pure water, diluted fruit juice (no citrus) or vegetable juice and consume within ½ an hour. UltraClear Plus pH™ can also be blended with fruit, or a milk alternative into a delicious smoothie (see below for recipes).
How can I Expect To Feel on this Programme?
Many people begin to feel better within a few weeks when using UltraClear Plus pH™ while some may take longer to notice improvement. If you experience any mild discomfort or side effects this may mean your programme needs to be adjusted and you need to contact your health care professional.
It is essential to your success that UltraClear Plus pH™ is used as part of a structured and supervised treatment plan. Please ensure you maintain an appointment schedule with your health care professional.
The UltraClear Plus pH™ Programme
The following step plan will help you to use the product. Begin with the amount suggested and gradually increase.
Begin by mixing ⅓ - 2 scoop(s) of UltraClear Plus pH™ with approximately 250ml of pure water, diluted non-citrus fruit juice or vegetable juice and consume twice daily.
Average Duration: 1-14 days
Mix 2 scoops of UltraClear Plus pH™ with approximately 250ml of pure water, diluted non-citrus fruit juice or vegetable juice and consume twice daily.
Average Duration: 7-14 days
Step 3 (if recommended by your health care practitioner)
Mix 2 scoops of UltraClear Plus pH™ with approximately 250ml of pure water, diluted non-citrus fruit juice or vegetable juice and consume three times daily.
It is important that you include additional pure water beyond your 2 litres per day during this phase to help support the body’s natural clearing process.
Average Duration: 3-5 days
Important note: Your health care practitioner may suggest alternative dietary modifications or further nutritional supplementation whilst on the UltraClear Plus pH™ programme. He or she will make these decisions based upon your health and your response to the programme.
Suggested Product Mixing Instructions
Combine 2 scoops of UltraClear Plus pH™ powder with approximately 250ml of liquid (or adjust liquid to your personal taste). Briskly stir or blend the product until mixed.
Drink within ½ an hour. You may use UltraClear Plus pH™ as part of your meal, as a snack or as a meal replacement. Based on the dietary plan you and your practitioner select, UltraClear Plus pH™ may be mixed with a variety of other liquids, fruits or vegetables. See below.
Using ½ water and ½ unsweetened fruit juice (eg pineapple, berry, apple, pear or peach) or milk substitute (rice, oat or nut—vanilla, carob or plain), mix with powder in a blender or shaker cup.
For all of the recipes below, mix the ingredients in a blender (if using whole pieces of fruit) or a shaker cup. Add approximately 250ml of water or desired liquid and blend or shake to desired consistency. Adjust liquid according to personal taste.
Mix 2 scoops of UltraClear Plus pH™ to each of the following recipes:
Your UltraClear Plus pH™ Food Plan
The UltraClear Plus pH™ programme is simple to follow. You should feel full (not deprived) and should be able to continue your normal activities, including eating away from home or entertaining friends. Just be sure to do the following:
1. Take your UltraClear Plus pH™ daily.
2. Avoid the following:
• Dairy products
• High-fat foods
• Processed sugar-rich foods
• Other gluten containing grains such as spelt and kamut.
The table over the page provides an easy-to-use summary of foods.
3. Eat regular meals, selecting a variety of foods from the Enjoy Foods in the table below.
4. Avoid any foods to which you have a known or suspected sensitivity. This includes the juices with which you mix your product.
5. Choose at least one serving of dark green or orange vegetables (carrot, broccoli, winter squash) and one raw vegetable each day. Remember to rotate and vary your selections just as you do with the other foods in your programme.
6. Try to consume cruciferous vegetables (broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, kale and turnips) regularly as research suggests they may further support detoxification.
The UltraClear Plus pH™ Programme Tips
UltraClear Plus pH™ Programme Tips
Below are some tips that make following the UltraClear Plus pH™ programme easier.
• Foods which are most likely to cause allergic and/or sensitivity reactions are excluded from this diet. Do not make substitutions of foods, except as allowed in these instructions or as recommended by your health care practitioner. You should, of course, avoid any listed foods to which you are intolerant or allergic.
• Be sure to drink ALL of the recommended daily servings of UltraClear Plus pH™.
• Select fresh foods whenever you can. If possible, choose organically grown fruits and vegetables to eliminate pesticide and chemical residue consumption. Wash fruit and vegetables thoroughly.
• If you select animal sources of protein, look for free-range or organically raised chicken, turkey or lamb. Choose low-fat versions and prepare by baking, stewing, grilling or stir cooking. Cold-water fish (eg salmon, mackerel, halibut) is another excellent source of protein. Avoid shellfish, as it may cause allergic reaction.
• You may continue to take nutritional supplements as recommended by your health care practitioner. In some instances, you may be advised to add fibre or probiotics directly to your UltraClear Plus pH™ to make a healthy shake. As with all supplements it is important to follow the advice of your health care practitioner.
• Use only purified, distilled or mineral water to mix the beverages. Check with your health care practitioner if using fruit juices, as they are high in fructose (fruit sugar) and may not
be well tolerated. Diluted organic vegetable juices are generally preferred choices over fruit juices. Avoid fruit drinks, fizzy drinks or cocktail drinks that contain added sugar.
• Remember to drink the recommended amount (at least 2 litres) of pure, filtered water each day.
• Strenuous or prolonged exercise may be reduced during some or all of the programmes. Adequate rest and stress reduction are important to the success of this programme.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Why do I need a detoxification diet?
A. Today, we are all exposed to toxic or non-natural substances from the foods we eat, the air we breathe, the water we drink, and the materials we encounter (clothing, building materials, carpeting and others) which challenge our bodies or overburden our systems. In addition, we produce toxins within our bodies in digestion and elimination, combating disease and infection, and dealing with stress. The nutrient composition of UltraClear Plus pH™ and the complementary diet are designed to give your body nutritional support for the clearing processes.
Q. Can I follow this diet if I have a sensitivity to rice?
A. Possibly. The white rice protein concentrate in UltraClear Plus pH™ has undergone a process to enhance its nutritional properties and remove most common antigenic components. As a result even some rice sensitive individuals can tolerate it. Everyone’s reactions are different so you should discuss possible rice sensitivity with your health care practitioner and be alert to any symptoms of a reaction.
Q. Can I follow this diet if I am diabetic or hypoglycaemic?
A. Probably, but you should make this decision with the guidance of your health care practitioner.
Q. Can I use canned fish instead of fresh fish?
A. Yes. The only problem with canned fish is that it might be high in salt, contain additional oil, or be packed in lead- soldered cans. If you are salt-sensitive, select fresh fish or fish packed in spring water.
Q. Can I go on this diet if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
A. No. The UltraClear Plus pH™ programme has not been tested in these situations; therefore, they are not recommended for use at these times.
Q. Can I exercise whilst I am on this programme?
A. Yes. Clinical experience has shown that some people experience reduced energy and stamina on this programme. With that precaution in mind, if you exercise regularly, give yourself permission to ease up on the length and intensity of your workout. In general, if you do not exercise routinely, it may be best to wait until you have finished a metabolic clearing programme before adding activities to your lifestyle.
Q. Can I take supplements whilst on this diet?
A. Because this product contains good levels of carefully selected nutrients to assist the body’s metabolic clearing process, and since some supplements may contain allergens that could interfere with this process, we suggest following the recommendations of your health care practitioner.
Q. What can I take to relieve a headache during the first few days of the programme?
A. You could take a buffered vitamin C supplement. Discuss proper dosage with your health care practitioner. Be sure to drink plenty of water. If headaches are severe or are a serious problem for you, discuss this with your health care practitioner.
Q. What is the “grit” in the bottom of the glass of mixed product?
A. These products are well blended during manufacturing, but a small amount of mineral remains insoluble in the final beverage. It is harmless and well absorbed by the body. Stir to get the insoluble materials into suspension as you finish drinking it.
Q. Is it possible to lose weight on the UltraClear Plus pH™ programme?
A. It can help slimming or weight control only as part of a calorie controlled diet. You should discuss your calorie needs and weight goals with your health care practitioner.
Q. How often can I use the UltraClear Plus pH™ product and programme?
A. You may go on the UltraClear Plus pH™ programme as often as every few months, if recommended by your health care practitioner. You may repeat the programme if you know your dietary habits have been less than optimal. The UltraClear Plus pH™ programme is a way to nutritionally support your liver and get yourself back on a healthy track.
Most Popular Articles
A guide for Health Professionals to learn more about each of the products in the Nutri Advanced stress support formulas and the benefits & recommended uses for each.
Learn more about the different types of vitamin C, the different benefits you get from different types, and what you get for spending more on a good supplement.
A clinical study from the USA has found that herbal therapies are at least as effective as rifaximin for the resolution of SIBO diagnosed by LBT.