N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine (NAC) 90 Capsules
NAC is a supplement form of L-cysteine, an amino acid needed to support the production of glutathione, the 'master' antioxidant.
- 500mg easy-to-absorb N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine (NAC) per capsule.
- Highly stable form of L-cysteine.
- Precursor to glutathione, an important antioxidant, helping to replenish levels.
- L-cysteine is a sulphur containing amino acid and has a strong-sulphur like odour which is completely normal.
1 capsule of NAC three times daily, on an empty stomach, or as directed.
Each capsule typically contains:
* NRV is the Nutrient Reference Value
✝ NRV not yet established
N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine (NAC) is suitable for adults, in particular older adults.
It can be taken by vegetarians and vegans who may have a restricted intake of foods naturally high in L-cysteine.
If pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any kind of medication or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner before using this product.
NAC is hypoallergenic / does not contain any of the 14 major allergens listed in Annex II (1169/2011) of the EU Food Information for Consumers Regulation.
NAC has had a minor reformulation. Cellulose and Ascorbyl Palmitate have now been removed.
Nutri Advanced supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Results may vary between individuals.