Immune Protect 60 Capsules
One A Day capsule containing key nutrients for immune support, including vitamins C and D, minerals zinc and selenium, and the flavonoid quercetin
Take one capsule daily, or as directed.
Can capsule be opened and sprinkled onto food?
- 2000iu vitamin D3 per capsule to support immune function.
- Preferred vitamin D form, D3, same form as produced by the skin in response to sunlight.
- 200mg vitamin C per capsule to support immune health.
- 15mg zinc, in well-absorbed bisglycinate form.
- 27.5μg selenium as bioavailable selenomethionine.
- 50mg quercetin, thought to play an important role in modulating our immune system.
- One a day, easy to take capsule.
|Each capsule typically contains:||% NRV*|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||200mg||250|
|Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) (2000iu)||50μg||1000|
* NRV is the Nutrient Reference Value
✝ NRV not yet established
Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose
The vitamin D3 in this product is from lanolin – a vegetarian source of vitamin D3.
If pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner before taking this product.
This product is hypoallergenic / does not contain any of the 14 major allergens listed in Annex II (1169/2011) of the EU Food Information for Consumers Regulation.
Nutri Advanced supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Results may vary between individuals.