Immune Protect 60 Capsules
One-A-Day capsule containing key nutrients for immune support, including vitamins C and D, minerals zinc and selenium, and the flavonoid quercetin
The new school year requires your child to be fully energised, ready to concentrate, able to deal with daily strains and much more - find out how you can support these.
Your immune system is incredibly complex, but these lifestyle, dietary and supplement do's are easy steps to take to help to maintain a healthy immune system.
- 2000iu vitamin D3 per capsule to support immune function.
- Preferred vitamin D form, D3, same form as produced by the skin in response to sunlight.
- 200mg vitamin C per capsule to support immune health.
- 15mg zinc, in well-absorbed bisglycinate form.
- 27.5μg selenium as bioavailable selenomethionine.
- 50mg quercetin, thought to play an important role in modulating our immune system.
- One-a-day, easy to take capsule.
|Each capsule typically contains:||% NRV*|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||200mg||250|
|Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) (2000iu)||50μg||1000|
* NRV is the Nutrient Reference Value
✝ NRV not yet established
Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose
Orders placed by 2pm Monday-Friday will be despatched the same working day.
Free An Post Delivery on all orders.
The vitamin D3 in this product is from lanolin – a vegetarian source of vitamin D3.
If pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner before taking this product.
This product is hypoallergenic / does not contain any of the 14 major allergens listed in Annex II (1169/2011) of the EU Food Information for Consumers Regulation.
Take one capsule daily, or as directed.
Can capsule be opened and sprinkled onto food?
Nutri Advanced supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Results may vary between individuals.