Glutathione Plus - 60 Capsules
Combining Setria® Glutathione and other key nutrients to support your body's protection against oxidative damage
Since the emergence of SARS-CoV-2, and with awareness in post-viral fatigue at an all time high, we take a closer look at what therapeutic possibilities we have in our toolkits for this complex health problem.
- 250mg Setria® glutathione, a unique tripeptide form of reduced L-glutathione with demonstrated enhanced bioavailability, clinically shown to raise blood glutathione levels.
- 100mg milk thistle extract (Silybum marianum) – a popular herb that provides the active flavonoid silymarin. Milk thistle has a long history of traditional use in providing support for the liver.
- 100mg green tea extract (Camelia sinensis) - contains powerful polyphenols that include catechins, shown to protect the body and cells from free radical damage.
- 100mg turmeric extract (Curcuma longa) – contains the active constituent curcumin, powerful anti-inflammatory that protects cells from oxidative damage.
- 50mg alpha lipoic acid – a key nutrient within cells, that biologically regenerates other nutrients, specifically glutathione, vitamins C and E, and coenzyme Q10.
- 200mcg selenium – a vital trace mineral, that can easily be lacking in our diet. It helps to protect our cells from oxidative stress and is important for the functioning of the immune system.
|Two capsules typically contain:||% NRV*|
|Setria Glutathione** (reduced L-Glutathione)||250 mg||✝|
|Milk thistle extract (Silybum marianum)||100mg||✝|
|Green tea extract (Camellia sinensis)||100mg||✝|
|Turmeric extract (Curcuma longa)||100mg||✝|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||50mg||✝|
* NRV is the Nutrient Reference Value
✝ NRV not yet established
**Setria® is a registered trademark of KYOWA HAKKO BIO CO., LTD
Why choose Glutathione Plus?
Glutathione Plus is a unique and targeted formulation containing reduced glutathione as Setria® Glutathione, and potentiated by a synergistic blend of herbal extracts and key nutrients. Oral glutathione is known to have poor bioavailability meaning it may not be absorbed and utilised by the body. Glutathione Plus features Setria® Glutathione which is a reduced glutathione with enhanced bioavailability that has been clinically shown to increase blood glutathione levels when taken orally.
Modern living can make us susceptible to oxidative stress leading to oxidative damage which may contribute to premature ageing and chronic disease. Oxidative stress can be caused by smoking, chronic stress, environmental toxins and a poor diet to name but a few. Antioxidants, found in colourful fruits and vegetables, may help to negate the effects of oxidative stress. Glutathione Plus provides the 'master antioxidant' glutathione alongside milk thistle, green tea, turmeric, alpha lipoic acid and selenium.
Gluathione Plus is ideal for those who may be in need of improving their glutathione status. Glutathione is biologically critical to the proper functioning of the immune system and to protect all cells from damage - all of us could benefit from healthy glutathione levels.
Why do we need Glutathione?
Maintaining adequate levels of glutathione within the body is very important for maintaining our health. The body produces its own glutathione and glutathione is found within most cells in the body where it protects them from oxidative stress and supports the detoxification of toxins and carcinogens. However levels may be depleted by poor diet, pollution, toxins, stress, ageing and infections. Even partial glutathione depletion has been shown to impair immune function and increase our susceptibility to free radical damage. Glutathione is known as the 'master antioxidant' because of its ability to recycle other antioxidants, as well as protect cells from oxidative damage.
Product Code: 6967
Orders placed by 2pm Monday-Friday will be despatched the same working day.
Free An Post Delivery on all orders.
Suitable for adults and children over the age of 18 years.
Do not exceed recommended daily amount of 800mg of epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG). Do not take on same day as other products containing green tea. Do not take on an empty stomach.
Do not use in pregnancy or breastfeeding. If taking medication or have a medical condition consult a healthcare practitioner before using this product. If taking anti-coagulants, have gallstones or obstructed bile passages, consult a medical doctor before using this product.
This product is hypoallergenic / does not contain any of the 14 major allergens listed in Annex II (1169/2011) of the EU Food Information for Consumers Regulation.
Take 2 capsules daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Can capsule be opened and sprinkled onto food?
Nutri Advanced supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Results may vary between individuals.