Glutagenics® 167g - High Strength Glutamine Powder
High-strength L-glutamine powder with quercetin & zinc to support a healthy intestinal lining, essential for healthy digestion and overall health
Mix 1 teaspoon with water daily, or as directed.
1/2 teaspoon is recommended for children from the ages of 8 -12 years old.
When should I take Glutagenics?
Glutagenics is best taken half an hour before a meal or else with a small carbohydrate and fat based snack. This is to avoid competition with protein for absorption.
- 2000mg of the amino acid L-glutamine.
- 5mg zinc to help regenerate the gut lining.
- 100mg quercetin, a flavonoid that has a gastroprotective effect.
- Powder form for flexible dosing.
- Easy to take and ideal for those who don't like taking tablets or capsules.
- Naturally flavoured with stevia.
- Tasty orange flavour that can be mixed with water to make a refreshing drink.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
|One teaspoon (2.8g) typically contains:||% NRV*|
|Zinc (citrate)||5 mg||✝
* NRV is the Nutrient Reference Value
✝ NRV not yet established
Flavour: Orange flavour, citric acid, flavour
Suitable for adults and children from the age of 8 years (1/2 teaspoon is recommended up until 12 years).
Vegan and vegetarian.
It is not recommended in pregnancy or breastfeeding.
If you are taking any kind of medication or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner before using.
The safety of glutamine in cancer patients has not been established, therefore Glutagenics® is not recommended to those with cancer.
This product is hypoallergenic / does not contain any of the 14 major allergens listed in Annex II (1169/2011) of the EU Food Information for Consumers Regulation.
Nutri Advanced supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Results may vary between individuals.