Gastroflux 120 Tablets
Liquorice & Marshmallow Complex with Glycine and Herbal Blend. Previously Nutriflux
- Liquorice, which helps to maintain balance and comfort in the digestive system.
- The liquorice is a deglycyrrhizinised liquorice extract (DGL liquorice) in the form of GutGard™, an extract that has a unique composition with a revolutionary manufacturing process.
- GutGard™ is standardised to ≥3.5% glabridin, a key pharmacological marker.
- Herbal blend including chamomile, which may also have a soothing effect on the mucous membranes of the GI tract.
- Fennel, which may have a carminative effect on the stomach.
- Lemon balm leaf and ginger, which both help to support digestion
Take one tablet, twice daily, with meals, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Can tablet be split into a smaller size?
Yes. A pill cutter may be required.
|Each tablet typically contains||% NRV*|
|Deglycyrrhizinised liquorice extract (Glycyrrhiza glabra) (GutGard®)||75 mg||✝|
|Marshmallow root powdered extract (Althaea officinalis)||60 mg||✝|
|Chamomile powder (Matricaria chamomilla)||25 mg||✝|
|Fennel extract (Foeniculum vulgare)||25 mg||✝|
|Ginger (Zingiber officinale)||25 mg||✝|
|Lemon balm leaf (Melissa officinalis)||25 mg||✝|
* NRV is the Nutrient Reference Value
✝ NRV not yet established
Do not use in pregnancy and breastfeeding. If taking medication or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner before using this products.
This product is hypoallergenic / does not contain any of the 14 major allergens listed in Annex II (1169/2011) of the EU Food Information for Consumers Regulation.
Nutriflux has now changed it's name to Gastroflux. The formula has not changed.
Nutri Advanced supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Results may vary between individuals.