Vitamin D3 Drops
1000iu vitamin D3 per drop to support a healthy immune system as well as healthy bones, muscles and teeth.
1-5 drops daily. Can be mixed into water or juice as desired.
Children from age 1 should dose at 1 drop per day. The dose for children should be adjusted according to age and bodyweight
- 1000iu vitamin D3 per single drop to support many areas of general health such as immune health, bone health and your muscles.
- 1000iu vitamin D per day is the amount recommended by the Endocrine Society.
- Provided as vitamin D3, the preferred form as it is the same form produced naturally in the skin in response to sunlight, meaning it can be absorbed quickly and easily.
- Orange-flavoured liquid formula makes it easy to take.
- 1000iu per drop allows flexible dosing, making it easy to increase or decrease the dose as required.
- Less than 2p per drop (providing 1000iu of vitamin D3) with each bottle containing 900 drops.
Each one drop contains:
|Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)||1000 iu (25 µg)||500|
* NRV is the Nutrient Reference Value
Natural orange flavour
Medium chain triglycerides
Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol)
Suitable for vegetarians, adults and children from age 1.
If pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any kind of medication or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner before using th
This product is hypoallergenic / does not contain any of the 14 major allergens listed in Annex II (1169/2011) of the EU Food Information for Consumers Regulation.
Nutri Advanced supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Results may vary between individuals.