CurcuDyn® Forte 30 Capsules
Take one capsule daily, or as directed.
- Synergistic blend of turmeric, boswellia and ginger for inflammation and joint mobility.
- Innovative delivery system for improved bioavailability.
- Curcumin and ginger are both known for their ability to support healthy inflammatory processes and joint function.
- 65mg Boswellia extract providing the active component acetyl-11-keto-boswellic acid which has been studied for its beneficial effect on joints.
- 11mg turmerones, a natural component of turmeric, which have been shown to improve the absorption of curcuminoids.
- 16mg of vitamin C for connective tissue support.
- 2.5mcg of Vitamin D3 (preferred form of Vitamin D) for balanced immune function.
- One-a-day capsule.
|Each capsule typically contains:||
|Turmeric Extract (Curcuma longa)||140mg||✝|
|Boswellia Extract (Boswellia serrata)||65mg||✝|
|Acetyl-11-keto-boswellic acid (AKBA)||29mg||✝|
|Ginger Root Extract (Zingiber officinalis)||40mg||✝|
|Vitamin D3 (100iu)||2.5μg||50|
* NRV is the Nutrient Reference Value
✝ NRV not yet established
Suitable for adults of all ages.
The vitamin D3 in this product is from lanolin – a vegetarian source of vitamin D3.
We recommend consulting a healthcare professional before taking Curcudyn® Forte if you are pregnant, breast-feeding, have an existing medical condition, if taking anti-coagulants or if you have an obstructed bile duct or have gallstones.
This product is hypoallergenic / does not contain any of the 14 major allergens listed in Annex II (1169/2011) of the EU Food Information for Consumers Regulation.
Nutri Advanced supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Results may vary between individuals.